24 HOUR COIN & CARD LAUNDRY
SARASOTA WASH & FOLD
Greetings to our customers old and new!!!
Sarasota Wash & Fold is under new management
At Sarasota Wash and Fold (SWF), we are always doing our best to provide the most satisfying laundering experience for our customers. The policies and procedures listed below help us to provide safe, effective, and honest services to you. By using our service, you acknowledge and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
The minimum order amount for wash and fold is $15. If you have laundry weighing less than this amount, we are happy to wash it for you, but you will be charged the $15 order minimum. Please also be aware that your initial amount paid is an estimate and you may be charged more at pickup if an item required additional, special care.
Heavily soiled items that require more than one wash cycle may be charged slightly more per pound at pick up. We reserve the right to modify the price on your order and continue washing the clothes/items and charge your credit card appropriately. There is no stain removal service, but we can offer a color safe bleach alternative for tough stains if requested at the point of intake.
If you place your order by 12:00PM, your order will be ready for pickup at 5:00PM the next day. Same Day Service is provided subject to availability and there is a slightly higher per pound rate. For Same Day service, place your order by 9:00AM and it will be ready for pickup at 5:30PM.
We do not provide hangers for Wash & Fold Service. Please supply hangers for the specialty items you would like hung. We do have hangers available for purchase.
Suitability for Laundering
By using our service, you agree that your items to be laundered are suitable for washing in water, on a normal cycle, and dried using heat in a tumble dryer. SWF cannot be responsible for any damage to clothing that is not suitable for this standard laundering process. You may request low heat dry for your garments if needed.
SWF attendants will always do our best to avoid damaging your laundry. Unfortunately, there are limitations to perfection when sorting clothes. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible if objects left in your laundry are lost or cause damage. If you find damage you did not recognize prior, we ask to hear from you within 24 hours for us to investigate it promptly. We reserve the right, to reimburse for a particular article or the cost of service. If we choose to do this, you will need to work directly with management to provide proof of purchase.
All laundering processes cause normal wear and tear on clothing. As a result, we are not responsible for any wear and tear of laundry, including loss of buttons, fading, fatiguing, holes, or abrasions. Similarly, we reserve
the right to decline cleaning any piece of laundry if problematic for our service or our machines. If something is “dry-clean only,” or otherwise unsuitable for common washing and drying techniques, please do not include it in the laundry you give to us.
We wash all items together as our standard procedure. If you do not want all your items washed together, please separate them by your desired color and/or fabric before bringing them in for Wash & Fold Service. We cannot be held responsible for the re-disposition of colors (aka bleeding) or dimensional changes (aka shrinking or stretching).
We do not offer stain removal services. There are “Color Safe” bleach alternatives made for tough stains that can be added to your order if requested. Many common stains do come out during our normal washing however we make no claims or guarantees that we will be able to remove any of them as we only provide basic washing and drying services. Remember to check your pockets for items that may cause damage.
SWF attendants carefully track your items, and your laundry is never washed with other customer orders. It is not possible to inventory every piece of laundry given to us. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for any lost laundry. If you believe you are missing something, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your clean clothes back as we are much more likely to find misplaced laundry if it is reported early.
Machines are cleaned daily, and we offer use of “Free and Clear” detergent for customers with sensitive skin. However, we do wash clothes in washing machines where other detergents have been used, and it is possible that small amounts of other detergents may not be completely rinsed out of these washing machines.
Please be aware that for most regular, colored, and delicate wash loads, our attendants will use cold water. This is to preserve your clothes, the machines, and the planet. White-only wash will be done on warm or hot depending on preference and/or fabric.
We truly hope you are satisfied with our services. Once we have laundered your clothes, we cannot offer a refund.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or when you talk to one of our employees. When ordering or registering on our web site, as appropriate, you may be asked for information like your name, e mail address, home address, phone number and credit card information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
As our business changes, we may want to modify some of terms in this agreement. Therefore, we encourage you to check back frequently to familiarize yourself with any changes.
DEAR SELF-SERVE LAUNDRY CUSTOMERS:
- We are happy to help! If you need any assistance with our machines, please come in to the office between 8am and 6pm.
- This laundromat is under 24-hour surveillance, but should you encounter a true emergency after office hours, call 911.
- We cannot offer cash refunds. Please notify an attendant if a machine is inoperable or damaged and do not use.
- No smoking. We have GAS appliances in use. No loitering, no soliciting, and no pets of any kind inside the store.
- We reserve the right to remove unattended clothes from the machines. Laundry that is left beyond 48 hours will be donated to a local shelter.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Check inside all machines both before and after each use. Check pockets for left-in articles that could get lost or cause damage.
- No dyeing of clothing is allowed. No rubber or tar covered items may be washed or dried in our machines. If you have any insect infestations you may not wash or dry in this facility. You will be responsible for all repair costs.
- Do not overload the washing machines. This is a FLOOD hazard!
- Do not overrun the dryers. This is a FIRE hazard!
- If you notice a hazard, we ask that you please notify us immediately in the office or leave a voicemail. • Detergent PODS go inside of the washer drum before loading clothes.
- The TOP of machine soap dispenser is for LIQUID and POWDER detergent ONLY.
- When it comes to detergent, LESS is MORE. Follow the directions of any chemicals you use and do not use more soap than recommended. Generally, our smallest machines (20 & 30lbs) use 1/4 cup. Medium machines (50lbs) use 1/3 cup. The largest 80lb machines typically take no more than 1/2 cup.
- Consider washing your colored clothes on COLD. It will preserve your clothes, the machines, and the planet.
- Do not sit in carts or remove from store. No sitting on folding tables and please always watch your children.
- Our restroom is for customers utilizing laundry services only please.
We are grateful for your business! Suggestions are always welcome.
Feel free to leave a message for management at 941.377.2585 or visit www.sarasotawashandfold.com ☺